Re: a really bad 3 weeks

Gallery Random Image

Welcome! Log In

Advanced

a really bad 3 weeks
August 13, 2012 09:15AM
Guys

I had a really bad set of 3 weeks. I got arrested on a 15 year old bad check charge that is from Arkansas in Oklahoma. I was arrested on the 22nd of July. I was extradited 10 days later to Ft. Smith. all during that time I had the dis-pleasure of being locked up and cuffed and leg ironed for 10 days in the Oklahoma County jail and the Sebastian County jail in Ft. Smith for 2 days. before I bonded out on the first on a $250 bond. on the court date on the 6th of August I had the charges dropped after I paid restitution on the very old check of $293.20 that was made out to Sears. I paid it to get the whole mess behind me.. I am including my mug shot in the Gallery 55. it is OKLAHOMA_OK_GERALD-RAY_GIBBS200368586
in the Gallery. the mug shot chopped half of my beard off at the bottom. It is a bad UPDATE ON MY NOW 22 YEAR OLD BEARD.

Post Edited (08-15-12 17:49)

Gerald
[members.cox.net]
August 14, 2012 05:20PM
That seems a bit over the top for what isn't that large a cheque. Still, at least you are free of it.

Couldn't find the mug shot in the gallery.

August 15, 2012 05:50PM
That sucks rocks Gerald - and the banks screw us for countless sums and get away with it...

- Oren

Let's Grow ... (clap-clap, clap-clap-clap) Let's Grow!!!
August 18, 2012 06:36PM
Boy is that ever the gospel truth! JP Morgan loses billions and it means nothing, but some guy trying to make ends meet gets time. Sorry to hear about your run in Gerald.
August 19, 2012 06:48PM
Hi, I hope everything better now ... but that sounds really not funny at all.

Sometimes I have some trouble getting the logic of USA ... If you take the price of all that sh*t it's much more expensive to Jail a man 12 Day ( about 900 $US) than the value of check here (around 290 $US) And of course who paid for that the tax payer !!!

A judgement must should be measured the penalty should be at the same high than the fault ... here it looks very disproportionate

----
No beard, No soul

<[picasaweb.google.com];
August 30, 2012 01:36AM
I won't ever shop at Sears again!

September 15, 2012 09:06PM
I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you. It could be worse.

----
'Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.'-Anaïs Nin
January 29, 2013 11:38PM
Really glad the check issue is resolved, though it sux that ur beard got hacked, on a lighter note, at the very least, you can look forward to regrowing it again, as you know it will, best of luck bro

Post Edited (01-29-13 18:39)
January 30, 2013 08:16PM
I just registered to go to lazy Bear Weekend again, the very same one my incarceration last year prevented me from attending. Hopefully! I won't end up in Arkansas in jail instead of California at a bear run this time around, wish me good luck, i need it.

Post Edited (02-02-13 19:52)

Gerald
[members.cox.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page