Re: Beards provide inspiration for Clayton Tremlett's art

Gallery Random Image

Welcome! Log In

Advanced

G'day all, this link I thought may be of interest. The display is in our famous gold rush town. Was sent to me by a friend. DaveinOz

[www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au]

Post Edited (02-18-10 18:38)
February 14, 2010 07:30AM
What a wonderful POSITIVE find Dave - nice, very nice!

Tooright Santa, don't get that many so is good to see.
I might try to get to that exhibition too. DaveinOz.

February 14, 2010 02:56PM
Great beard on a inspiring man smiling smiley

Gerald
[members.cox.net]
"Manhood" and "wisdom." Sounds pretty anti-terrorist and anti-dirty/anti-unkempt if you ask me.

Beards as an artistic statement: I love it!

Thanks for sharing this.
I must have been half asleep! I thought this exhibition was in Castlemaine however I see it is actually at Latrobe Bendigo. As it turns out I am taking my oldest lad to his first day at the Uni on Wednesday at the same Uni so will take my camera if they allow it. DaveinOz

February 15, 2010 06:42PM
Dave - I sure hope they do allow picture taking! God luck!

G'day Santa, finally got permission from the artist to take pics .
Hope they turn out ok.
Will try to load tomorrow night my time. DaveinOz

Hello guys, well after doing the right thing and asking permission to take photos, then sending them to the artist....the artist has come back to me and said I can only use the one of his works and not the ones I am in. Well after all the trouble I went to, not to mention a 3 hr drive (round trip) I decided to just show you that I was there. Therefore in order to do that I have blurred out the art works so as not to breach any copyright. At least I tried smiling smiley DaveinOz

February 18, 2010 10:18PM
Thank you for trying but with that smile on your face, it looks as if you had a nice time there in spite of the time and distance driving!

You must be the 'only' person who can tell I was smiling Santa! smiling smiley DaveinOz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page