I think I know this guy

Gallery Random Image

Welcome! Log In

Advanced

I think I know this guy

I think I know this guy
February 13, 2010 02:27AM
I was showing a friend a web site called people of wal-mart 2 when I came across this pic and said, Hey I think I know this dude". Scroll to the third picture. Some comments were pro, some not, still, I think I know this dude.

[www.peopleofwalmart.com]

Post Edited (02-12-10 14:29)
Re: I think I know this guy
February 25, 2010 11:48AM
I like to browse that sight occasionally. Some interesting characters to be found. Must be strange to see someone you know on there.

Re: I think I know this guy
February 25, 2010 12:40PM
Who is the person that you think that you know? The guy in the Cher jacket?

----
'Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death.'-Anaïs Nin
Re: I think I know this guy - it's LongManeDude!
February 25, 2010 01:19PM
I think he meant this one of "LongManeDude" Rich!

[www.peopleofwalmart.com]

That site updates with new photos daily.
Had to page back to Feb 10, 2010 to find it.
Use that little "Share/Save" button to get a permanent link.

- Oren

Let's Grow ... (clap-clap, clap-clap-clap) Let's Grow!!!
February 28, 2010 02:59AM
Yup ... that's me ... with a pair of hot chicks playing in my face fursmiling smiley If you scroll through the comments, it's amazing to see what kind of judgments people make about others based on appearance - such as being a life long, perpetually stoned minimum wager! About 20 comments up from the bottom is a rather long response that I posted in defense of myself (under STEREOTYPED). So far, my (entirely true) response has received overwhelming positive comments.

Post Edited (02-27-10 14:07)

February 28, 2010 05:16AM
I'm also wondering why this thread is in the Open Discussion thread. Is my beard not beard related? LOL!

LMD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page