Beard Jewelry

Gallery Random Image

Beard Jewelry
January 24, 2019 03:20AM
Searching the net for Beard Jewelry I came across 2 types. The first is Beard Piercing style gems and metal that look like u got your chin pierced. This place is in Italy and so the price is in Euros and a bit pricey but I like the look-the gems help make the beard seem intentional and gives it a bit of class. I bought a Beard Sapphire and it does stay put in the beard. Here's their page for Beard Jewelry:

KratoMilano Beard Jewelry

The second type is Viking Beard Rings. I'm not sure about these. I think they look better on long beards but the ones I saw on guys wearing them tight on the face look goofy. This guy has a nice long beard and explains how to get the Beard Ring on:

video: [www.youtube.com]

So what do u guys think?

Marty

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2019 03:24AM by LinuxHippy.
Re: Beard Jewelry
January 24, 2019 06:28AM
I've seen the ring type before, but I'm fascinated by the first type you mention. How does one wear that?
January 24, 2019 06:36AM
It seats on a small diameter wire wrapped in a triangle and having 4 layers. The bottom layer has an opening like a screw and it just twists into your beard hair. The directions that came with it says hold the beard hair together and then twist clockwise 5-8 times. Your beard hairs twist around that wire. They say on the site that it is not recommended for smooth beard hair. I'm not sure what that means as I use plenty of beard wax and that didn't make my beard too smooth for this. To get it out I twisted it a couple times in the counter clockwise direction till it felt looser and then carefully started pulling hairs out from the wire.

Marty
January 25, 2019 06:51AM
Interesting. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page