organic beard dye pictures

Gallery Random Image

Welcome! Log In

Advanced

September 10, 2018 05:11AM
Well, I decided to take a couple selfies today of my organic beard dye results. I've been using Grizzly Mountain Beard Dye for 6 weeks now and wanted to show a before and after picture.

So this is before I dyed at 2 weeks of growth on the sides...not sure about the goatee since I've had that for years.

And this after the organic beard dye...6 weeks later or a total of 2 months of growth on the sides:

I put vaseline in my mustache and soul patch area during the dye so these have some gray.

Now what's not as noticeable in the previous picture because my flash was on is noticeable here. The problem is that the color of my hair (no dye) does not match the color of my beard and especially noticeable from the side. The dye is a powder and this is the minimum 10 minutes of set time of light brown to get golden. I had it a darker shade of brown (by leaving it set 20 minutes) and that didn't match my hair either.

Is there way besides shaving my head or dying the hair on top of my head to get these to match?

Marty

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2018 05:43AM by LinuxHippy.
Re: organic beard dye pictures
September 10, 2018 08:24AM
Looks good. I can't help with your question as I have no personal experience with dyes, but it is good to finally see you.
Re: organic beard dye pictures
September 10, 2018 09:48AM
I think how it looks depends on the lighting. The front shot looks pretty good with shades of color but that's with a flash. The side shot had no flash and shade difference is more noticeable.

Marty
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page