Re: from italy

Gallery Random Image

Welcome! Log In

Advanced

from italy
July 04, 2017 02:54PM
I was far from this site for long time, the tendence to be fashion with beard often makes us bored to be in bearded group, where everybody who has beard acts as a STAR... but this is the best site and the oldest (I suppose), in the web world and, thanks to Russ I am again heresmiling smiley
I post my new pic hoping you like my beard and we can start a good conversation and being in touch.
Thanks.
Attilio (the sutterbeard...)
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_2241.JPG (103.1 KB)
July 04, 2017 10:40PM
Welcome back. I do remember you from the old days here on the beard board. Your beard is looking great these days.
July 05, 2017 02:22PM
thankssmiling smiley your beard is fantasticsmiling smiley i love it
July 06, 2017 03:53AM
Thank you!

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you.
July 08, 2017 02:40PM
thanks.. i don't know if is possible and how is possible (eventually) to share private messagessmiling smiley
smiling smiley
July 05, 2017 09:22AM
Great to see an update and hello from you, Attilio. Your beard has REALLY matured since your posts of years ago. Looking great.

Cheers,
Russ
July 05, 2017 02:21PM
Thanks Russ, yes me too I notice that it seems more bushy smiling smiley I like it even is not a great beard as I see around and in this websitesmiling smiley
Would be nice to organize a good meeting, this website is older than the new obsession of beard that is present in all the world, the members are not fashion, are not close to the beard because is up to date, the beards we show are real and not at the "last fashion style"...
smiling smiley
I am looking forward for new pics and new conversations... and I will post other pics of mesmiling smiley thanks smiling smiley
attilio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page