Re: Basketball Beard

Gallery Random Image

Welcome! Log In

Advanced

Basketball Beard
April 03, 2017 08:29PM
Just trying to get some conversations started around here, here's another sports beard...

[www.usatoday.com]
April 04, 2017 09:18AM
Interesting! An acquaintance told me Saturday that she though my beard looked like "Gonzaga's Przemek Karnowski," and I, not being into sports and never having heard the name of the team or the person, thought she was speaking gibberish to me. I now see what she was talking about, and think our beards bear little resemblance. But, personal anecdote aside, it is a nice beard, and it's good to see a respected athlete "sporting" one.

--Tom

Tom W. in Tucson

April 04, 2017 10:18AM
Not being a sports fan, I'll admit that I had never heard of the guy either. I was listening to NPR on the way home from work and they were doing a story on the basketball championship. They specifically mentioned the guy's beard, so I had to go and look it up...
May 30, 2017 04:05PM
I have never heard of this guy. But I will say everyone knows of James Harden when it comes to the basketball beard. I think he even had a marketing campaign centered around it. He is the man when it comes to basketball players with beards.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Top of Page